Monday 11 May 2020

Essay : STRANGE DREAM THAT YOU HAVE SEEN



STRANGE DREAM THAT YOU HAVE SEEN

A man should do many kinds of works in a whole day. He becomes very tired after doing a lot works. He has to take a rest. So, he goes to sleep in his bed. When he sleeps he may see a dream, which is strange or normal. From a dream we can know what a man wants.

Yesterday night, I saw a strange dream as I slept after having my dinner. In the dream, I was flying in the sky. As I went flying I landed on the top of a hill. It was covered by thick forest. It was completely unknown to me. I wanted to go to my house. I had one very important thing to do there. If I had not reached there on time, a very bad thing would happen. So, I climbed down the hill quickly. At the bottom it, there was a big and deep river. I could not cross it. I became very sad. Why did I come in such a remote place? I thought the family members were waiting for me. But I had lived here being unable to cross the river. What were they saying to me? Thinking in this way I became very sad. Suddenly, a crocodile came towards me. He didn't attack and eat me up. He loved me very much. So, I also caught many big fish of the river easily and gave to the crocodile to eat. He became very happy.

Their house was near a jungle on the top of a small hill. One day, the woodcutter suffered from pneumonia as he worked in the cold rain. He had been running a fever of 1040. A local doctor came and checked him. But the woodcutter didn't become better. Day by day, the woodcutter became worse and worse. He had become very weak. His wife looked after him very carefully but no medicine cured him. A group of neighbours came to his house to wish him a good health. The dying woodcutter was brought out of the house near the vase of tulasi plant. At that time, their son was not there. The wife of the woodcutter searched for her son. She found him grinding the pants of some herbs in a big stone." Mama, mama, give this paste to the father. He will be well as before." the child said. "Nonsense" the woman said, "Even a doctor couldn't cure him. How does a small boy of four years like you know such great thing?"

Then, I sat on his back and the crocodile swam across the river. But I slid from his back and fell into the deep river. Deep in the river, I found a very beautiful house of water-king and water-queen. They were man to the top but fish to the bottom. The king and queen welcomed me happily. They had a beautiful daughter. When they touched her with a magic stick, she changed into a beautiful lady. I liked her very much. I had never seen such a beautiful lady in my life. I said that I had fallen in love with her. She also said so. I was able to speak. The king and the queen married their daughter with me. When the marriage was over, she and I went to a very beautiful room with a soft bed. When she closed the door, I woke and found myself in my own room. My mother was calling me. This was the strange dream, which I never forget in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment