Wednesday 17 June 2020

Fathers Day Wishes 2020


Fathers Day Wishes 2020

Fathers Day Wishes 2020


1

Any girl can find her prince, but her dad is always the king

2

Hundred School masters can’t teach, what a Father can

3

My father believed in me and this is the greatest gift anyone could give another person.

4

Every girl wants a husband who is like her father because he is the man in every girl’s life on whom she trusts the most

5

Dad, A son’s first Hero, A Daughter’s first love.

6

A father is a banker provided by nature.

7

A father always has a solution to every problem of his daughter…He is her strength… Pride and love…

8

Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers for their children.

9

Dad, Thank you for your guidance, your strength and for always being there for me

10

My dad takes pride in me when I succeed, and has faith in me even when it seems that all hope has been lost.

11

The best fathers day present a dad could ever have is just to be loved and appreciated by all of his children

12

The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.

13

The greatest gift I had got from God is my Dad!

14

Father is first HERO of his Son And First LOVE of his Daughter….

15

FAMILY is the one of strongest words on this world, because the letters of F-A-M-I-L-Y means Father And Mother I Love You!!!

16

A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.

17

A father is a daughter’s first love, My dad is in heaven, but loved and missed greatly.

18

There IS a difference! Father is GENERIC & GIVEN. Dad is SPECIFIC & EARNED! Love You Dad…

19

Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!

20

Whatever I do, wherever life takes me, I’ll never be able to be a person bigger than my dad.

21

This thought makes me stronger than that my Dad is my support and he is always there for me.

22

Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.

23

For me, FATHER is the abbreviation for Forgiving Affectionate Tolerant Humble Energetic and Respected.

24

Dad is my helper who is there for me 24/7 and help me out with everything.

25

My dad’s heart is my personal 7-Eleven. Open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.

26

Superheros are not only found in the movies and comic books. There is a superhero in my life whom I call Dad.

27

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

28

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.

29

One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten come from God I call him Daddy.

30

My daddy is a magnet who has pulled me away from the worst and close to the best of what life has to offer.

31

If I had the chance to choose my dad, you would still be my first choice. Love you papa!

32

Nothing makes me feel stronger than knowing that I have a dad who’s got my back. I love you.

33

It is not easy for a man to become a great father and a great human being. But you are both. I Love You!

34

Dad, My all the pleasures are with you; your smile is enough to make my day better. I Love You for always being there for me.

35

I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.

36

I love you, daddy! You are like a magnet for me who has attracted me towards the right and repelled me from what is wrong.

37

For me, the best man in the world is the one who is best for his children, and the best example for a real man is you. Daddy, I Love You!

38

There may be a thousand ways to say I Love You to a father. But for me, there is just one way to love you… unconditionally. I love you, dad.

39

I compare my life with a comic book, and you are a superhero in it. Because whenever I get in trouble I am saved by a superhero ‘YOU.’ Thank you, dad, for everything!

40

Thanks, dad, because of you I’m blessed, because of you I’ve become stronger, because of you I can follow my dreams and because of you, I can believe in me!

41

Daddy! I want to thank you for trusting my abilities and making me do my best. You are my inspiration.

42

There may be a lot of amazing people in the world. But the best and the most amazing of them all is you, thank you for being my dad also!

43

You realize me the importance of my life when I am with you, Thank you for loving me and admiring me.

44

I will try hard to become the best child in this world because you are the best dad in this world and you do not deserve less than it. Thanks for being a great dad!

45

I can be a great person in future someday, but I believe that I can never be greater than my father. Dad, you have given me all the things I need. Thank You!

46

All these years, I have always done what I wanted to, without thinking about its impact on you. Yet, you never did anything without thinking of its impact on me. Thanks for everything dad.

47

Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.

48

A daughter looks up to his father as her model.

49

Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.

50

Guns don’t kill people… dads with pretty daughters do.

51

A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.

52

Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.

53

A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.

54

A son is a son till he gets a wife; a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life.

55

No matter how much I grow up, I will always be three things. The apple of my father’s eye, the reigning queen of my dad’s heart and daddy’s little girl.

56

My dream is to make you the happiest dad in the world while your dream is to make me the happiest daughter in the world. How perfect!

57

Any girl can find her prince, but her dad is always the king, Happy Fathers Day Dad

58

Hundred School masters can’t teach, what a Father can. Happy Fathers Day

59

My father believed in me and this is the greatest gift anyone could give another person. Happy Fathers Day

60

Every girl wants a husband who is like her father because he is the man in every girl’s life on whom she trusts the most… Love you papa

61

A father is a banker provided by nature. Happy Father’s Day

62

A father always has a solution to every problem of his daughter…He is her strength… Pride and love… HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

63

Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers for their children.

64

Dad, Thank you for your guidance, your strength and for always being there for me… Happy Father’s Day..

65

My dad takes pride in me when I succeed, and has faith in me even when it seems that all hope has been lost. Happy Fathers day

66

The best fathers day present a dad could ever have is just to be loved and appreciated by all of his children…

67

The greatest gift I had got from God is my Dad! Thanks Dad!

68

Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!

69

I’m as lucky as can be, for the world’s best dad belongs to me.

70

A man can have many children, but a child can only have one father.

71

A happy family needs a loving and caring father, and he who knows how to be a mother sometimes.

72

A happy family is a reflection of a good father and a loving husband.

73

Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.

74

A dad is someone you never outgrow your need for.

75

There is no place higher than on Daddy’s shoulders.

76

Fathers are angels sent from heaven.

77

It’s easier for a father to have children…than for children to have a real father.

78

Tiger father begets tiger son.

79

A dad is your biggest fan, even when you strike out.

80

He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

81

A father is someone you look up to, no matter how tall you are.

82

A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet with the snapshots of his kids.

83

Father is a man who struggles his whole life just for his children’s happiness. He is my inspiration, my strength, my happiness, my everything. He is my father.

84

The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.

85

It is a wise father that knows his own child.

86

What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father.

87

The only man you can depend on is your father.

88

One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.

89

When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.

90

Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.

91

My dad is the one who will love me not leave me.

92

Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.

93

A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.

94

A good father is a man who buys your toys, before he buys his.

95

You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.

96

It’s better to not have a father than to have a father that doesn’t want to be your father.

97

Dad. The one who mortgages his own dreams to fulfill yours. !!

98

Fathers and sons are much more considerate of one another than mothers and daughters.

99

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

100

Some of us got their heart broken by our dad before any boy even had the chance to.

101

Heroes are never there and never will be. But you always have a guy who is no less than a hero that is your dad

102

Sometimes when biological father is a back stabber, the father who raised you even knows how to be a mother.

103

Every child knows about super heroes. But our real super hero is our father.

104

Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son.

105

I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.

106

I’m currently helping my son search the house for the chocolate I ate last night.

107

A good dad is a hero for his daughter.

108

For me the name of father was another name for love.
The greatest gift, I have ever had come from Jesus, I call him papa.

109

110

A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.

111

Lookin' back all I can say about all the things he did for me is I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be

112

A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men

113

There's no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it."

114

Daddies don't just love their children every now and then, it's a love without end.

115

What you teach your children, you also teach their children.

116

An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom

117

I only hope when I have my own family that everyday I see a little more of my father in me

118

When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.

119

The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature

120

Any fool can have a child. That doesn't make you a father. It's the courage to raise a child that makes you a father

121

Loving wishes for the most amazing Dad in the world! Stay fantastic.

122

The world would be a better place if there were more dads like you.

123

Happy Fathers Day to the most amazing man in the world

124

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.

125

It is impossible to please all the world and one’s father.

126

You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together.

127

Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.

128

Good fathers make good sons.

129

Father is every child’s superhero.

130

Fathers are angels sent from heaven.

131

I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.

132

Nobody on Earth can ever love and cares you more than your father…

133

The only man a girl can trust is her daddy.

134

You never ever pay a single drop of sweat of your father.

135

Happy Father’s Day! You are the best Daddy in this huge world.

136

You are the pillar of strength and fountain of wisdom to me, my Dad.

137

Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.

138

Father is mirror, protection, blessing, counsel. Father is love!

139

“To the world, you are a dad. To our family, you are the world.”

140

“My role model is my dad.”

141

“It’s an ongoing journey being a dad.”

142

“I may find a prince but my dad will always be my king”

143

You have seen me at my lowest; you have given me my highest.

144

A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes. Thank You Dad

145

When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.

146

अकेली डोर जिसने सभी मोतियों को पिरोया हुआ है।
ऐसी कील जो हमेशा तस्वीर के पीछे उसका बोझ थामे है।
उस अंगूठे जैसा जिसके बिना हाथ कुछ नहीं।
बाप ही मेरा प्यार हैं मेरा यार है मेरा हथियार है।

147

148

ऊँगली पकड़ कर चलना सिखाया हमको,
अपनी नींद देकर चैन से सुलाया हमको,
अपने आँसू छुपा के हँसाया हमको,
कोई दुःख न देना ए खुदा उनको,
ले लेना जान जो हमने कभी रुलाया उनको…

149

150

भगवान का दिया हुआ सबसे कीमती तोहफा…
कुछ और नहीं बस मेरे पापा, आप हो।

151

152

गर मैं रास्ता भटक जाऊं,
मुझे फिर राह दिखाना,
आपकी ज़रुरत मुझे हर कदम पर होगी,
नहीं है दूजा कोई पापा आपसे बेहतर चाहने वाला वाला

153

154

हँसते हैं हंसाते हैं मेरे पापा
मेरे लिये खुशिया लाते हॆ मेरे पापा
जब मे रुठ जाती हूँ
तो मनाते हे मेरे प्यारे पापा
गुडिया हु मे पापा की
ओर मेरे सब से प्यारे दोस्त हैं पापा

155






 A father is someone who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take!!!!!

 I love my father as the stars and he is a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart

A Father means so many things An understanding heart, A source of strength and support right from the very start. Love u Dad !!!

A Father understands what a child does not say.

A good father is a man who buys your toys, before he buys his.!!!!

A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money.

A happy family needs a loving and caring father, and he who knows how to be a mother sometimes. 

Fathers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

A mans work is from sun to sun, but a Father'ss work is never done!!!!

All Fathers are working Fathers.

An ounce of Father is worth a ton of priest.!!!

Anyone who doesnt miss the past never had a Father.

Dad you are never wrong,The only time you are wrong,is when you think, I forgot about you.,Love you Dad!

Dads are great at ironing out life is wrinkles.!!!

Fathers are angels sent from heaven

Fathers are angles, without father the world seems to be nothing. I love you papa I miss you very much!!!

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made Fathers.!!!

God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad. Father's Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million

I Cannot Think Of Any Need In Childhood As Strong As The Need For A Father's Protection.

If father is happy then God is happy and if father is angry the God also angry so try to happy your father

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

No gift to your Father can ever equal her gift to you life.

No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a Father's love.

North South East West, From all DADS you are the best.!!!

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters!!!

One of life is greatest jobs: Fatherhood!!!!

Pay My Regards To Ur Father ,Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,What A Stamina He Has Got.. I Salute Ur Father:p

Sometimes the strength of Fatherhood is greater than natural laws!!!!

Thank you for being a great dad ! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.

The Father's heart is the childs schoolroom.

The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad! Love u Dad !!

The only man you can depend on is your father.

The reason why daughters love their dad the most is that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her!!!

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every Father has it.

When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry!!!!

You are one of a kind, A better DAD I could not find!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment