Wednesday 1 April 2020

Learn English with Conversation Lessons English and Hindi Part 3

For  Part - 1 Click Here

For  Part - 2 Click Here



Conversation Lessons 
(English & Hindi)
Part-3


Type-31 Putting things in order. - चीज़ें ठिकाने लगाना
Frank
Michelle, Can you help me clean things up before we go?
मिशेल, क्या जाने से पहले आप चीज़ें साफ़ करने में मेरी मदद कर सकती है?
Michelle
Sure. Where should I put this cup?
बिलकुल. मैं यह प्याला कहाँ रखूँ?
Frank
Which cup?
कौन सा प्याला?
Michelle
The red one.
लाल वाला
Frank
Put it on top of the table.
उसको मेज़ के ऊपर रखिये
Michelle
How about this fruit?
और यह फ़ल?
Frank
Oh, that goes in the refrigerator.
ओह, वह फ्रिज के अन्दर जाता है
Michelle
And those pencils? What should I do with them?
और वे पेन्सिल? मैं उनके साथ क्या करूँ?
Frank
Bring those upstairs and put them in the bedroom.
उनको ऊपर लेकर आईये और शयनकमरे में डालिए
Michelle
How about this pen?
और यह कलम?
Frank
Give it to me. I need to use it.
उसे मुझे दीजिये. मुझे उसका इस्तेमाल करना है
Michelle
What do you want me to do with that paper over there?
वहाँ उस कागज़ के साथ आप क्या चाहते है कि मैं क्या करूँ?
Frank
You can throw that away. I don't need it anymore.
आप उसको फेंक सकते है. मुझे उसकी और कोई ज़रुरत नहीं
Michelle
The trash is full.
कचडे का डिब्बा भरा हुआ है
Frank
Alright, then please put it in a bag and take it outside.
ठीक है, तो कृपया उसको थैली में डालिए और बाहर लेकर जाईये
Michelle
OK. Now what?
ठीक है. अब क्या?
Frank
I think we're finished. Can you please turn off the lights and shut the door?
मुझे लगता है कि हमने ख़त्म कर दिया. क्या आप कृपया बत्ती भुजा सकते है और दरवाजा बंद सकते है?
Michelle
Sure.
बिलकुल



Type-32 At the restaurant. - रेस्तौरांत में

Rebecca
This looks like a nice restaurant.
यह एक अच्छा भोजनालय लगता है
Scott
Yeah, it is. I come here all the time.
हाँ है. मैं यहाँ हर वक़्त आता हूँ
Rebecca
Let's sit over there.
हम वहाँ बैठते है
Scott
OK.
ठीक है
Rebecca
Can you pass me a menu please.
क्या आप कृपया मुझे एक मेनु दे सकते है?
Scott
Sure. What are you going to have to drink?
बिलकुल. आप पीने के लिए क्या लेने जा रही है?
Rebecca
I'm going to have a glass of beer. How about you?
मैं एक गिलास बियर लेने जा रही हूँ. और आप?
Scott
I think I'll have a glass of wine.
मुझे लगता है कि मैं एक गिलास वाईन लूँगा
Rebecca
Do you want to order an appetizer first?
क्या आप पहले एक अपितैज़र का आदेश देना चाहते है?
Scott
Not really, maybe we can just order some bread.
नहीं, हो सकता है कि हम सिर्फ कुछ रोटी का आदेश दें सकते है
Rebecca
OK. What are you going to have to eat?
ठीक है. आप क्या खाने जा रहे है?
Scott
I'm not sure. I haven't decided yet. Can you recommend something?
मुझे पक्का पता नहीं. मैंने अभी तक फैसला नहीं किया. क्या आप कुछ सुझाव दे सकती है?
Rebecca
Sure, I've had the steak and the lobster before. They're both very good.
बिलकुल, मैंने यहाँ पहले स्टीक और लोब्स्टर खाई थी. वे दोनों अच्छे है
Scott
I think I'll have the lobster. What are you going to have?
मुझे लगता है कि मैं लोब्स्टर लूँगा. आप क्या लेने जा रही है?
Rebecca
I'm not that hungry. I think I'm just going to have a salad.
मुझे उतनी भूक नहीं है. मुझे लगता है कि मैं सिर्फ एक सलाड़ लेने जा रही हूँ
Scott
I'm gonna go to the bathroom. When the waitress comes back, will you order for me?
मैं शौचालय जाने जा रहा हूँ. जब वेट्रेस वापस आती हैं, क्या आप मेरे लिए आदेश देंगी?
Rebecca
Sure. No problem.
बिलकुल. कोई बात नहीं


Type-33 I need to do laundry. - मुझे धुलाई करनी है

Eric
Hi Anna, come in.
नमस्ते ऐना, अन्दर आईये
Ana
Wow, your apartment is a mess.
बाप रे, आपका अपार्टमेन्ट तो उलट-पुलट है
Eric
I know, I didn't have time to put things away before you got here.
मैं जानता हूँ. मुझे आपके यहाँ आने से पहले चीज़ें रखने के लिए समय नहीं था.
Ana
Look! Are those all your clothes on the couch?
देखिये. क्या वे सब सोफे पर आपके कपडे है?
Eric
Yes.
हाँ
Ana
Are they clean?
क्या वे साफ़ है?
Eric
Actually most of them are dirty. I haven't done laundry in a while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent's house.
असल में, वे ज़्यादातर गंदे है. मैंने बहुत समय में धुलाई नहीं की. आमतौर से मैं अपने माता-पिता के घर में करने का तक इंतज़ार करता हूँ.
Ana
My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street. Why don't you go there?
मेरी बहन और मैं, आमतौर से सड़क के नीचे वाले धुलाई घर को जाते है. आप वहाँ क्यों नहीं जाते?
Eric
I know I should, but that place isn't very convenient. You have to wait for a long time.
मुझे पता हैं, मुझे जाना चाहिए. लेकिन वह जगह ज्यादा सुविधाजनक नहीं है. आपको बहुत देर के लिए इंतज़ार करना पड़ता है
Ana
Yes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you ready to go?
मुझे पता है. मुझे हर हफ्ते करना पड़ता है. खैर, क्या आप जाने के लिए तैयार है?
Eric
No I'm not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash my face. Can you wait for a few minutes?
नहीं, मैं अभी तक तैयार नहीं हूँ. मुझे अभी भी अपना दंत मंजन करना पड़ेगा और मुँह धोना पड़ेगा. क्या आप मेरे लिए कुछ मिनट इंतज़ार कर सकती है?
Ana
OK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon.
ठीक है, लेकिन ज़रा जल्दी कीजिये. मुझे लगता है की भोजनालय जल्दी बंद हो जायेगा



Type-34 Finding a convenience store. - सुविधा-दुकान ढूंढ़ना

Andrew
Pam, where's the closest ATM?
पेम, सबसे नज़दीक ATM कहाँ है?
Pam
It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
वह उतना दूर नहीं है. क्या आप वहाँ उस पीली इमारत को देख रहे हैं?
Andrew
The big one or the small one?
बड़ी वाली या छोटी वाली?
Pam
The big one.
बड़ी वाली
Andrew
Yes.
हाँ
Pam
It's right next to it, on the right.
उसके बिलकुल बगल में है, दायें तरफ
Andrew
Do you know if there's a convenience store around here?
क्या आपको पता है की यहाँ आसपास एक सुविधा दुकान है या नहीं?
Pam
I don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that's probably closed now.
मुझे नहीं लगता की यहाँ आसपास कोई है. सबसे नज़दीक वाला 3rd Street पर है लेकिन वह अब शायद बंद हो गया होगा
Andrew
I really need to get some things before I leave.
मुझे अवश्य जाने से पहले कुछ चीज़ें लेनी है
Pam
Well, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.
आप 22nd Street तक जा सकते है. वहाँ बहुत सारे दुकान है जो चौबीस घंटे खुले रहते है
Andrew
Can I take the subway to get there?
क्या मैं वहाँ जाने के लिए सबवे ले सकता हूँ?
Pam
Yes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.
हाँ, लेकिन वह शायद आधा घंटा लगेगा. आपको बस एक टैक्सी लेनी चाहिए
Andrew
Won't that be expensive?
क्या वह महंगी नहीं होगी?
Pam
No, from here I think it's only about 5 dollars.
नहीं, यहाँ से मुझे लगता है की वह सिर्फ पाँच डॉलर है



Type-35 Geography and direction. - भूगोल और दिशा

Mandy
Professor, where's Canada?
प्रोफ़ेसर, केनडा कहाँ है?
Professor
Canada is north of here.
केनडा यहाँ से उत्तर की तरफ है
Mandy
Can you show me on the map?
क्या आप नक्षे पर मुझे दिखा सकते है?
Professor
Sure. Look here. Canada is north of the United States.
बिलकुल. यहाँ देखिये. केनडा अमरीका से उतार की तरफ है
Mandy
Oh, I see. Where's Mexico?
अच्छा. मेक्सिको कहाँ है?
Professor
Mexico is south of the United States.
मेक्सिको अमरीका से दक्षिण की तरफ है
Mandy
How about Connecticut? Where's that?
और कनेटिकट? वह कहाँ है?
Professor
Connecticut is east of New York.
कनेटिकट न्यू यार्क से पूर्व की तरफ है
Mandy
What state is west of Pennsylvania?
कौन सा राज्य पेन्सिल्वेनिया के पश्चिम की तरफ है?
Professor
Ohio.
ओहायो
Mandy
OK, Where's Los Angeles?
ठीक है, लॉस एंजेलेस कहाँ है?
Professor
Los Angeles is in California. It's southeast of San Francisco.
लॉस एंजेलेस कैलिफोर्निया में है. वह सेन फ्रांसिस्को के दक्षिणपूर्व की तरफ है
Mandy
Where's Boston.
बोस्टन कहाँ है?
Professor
Boston is in the northeast part of the country.
बोस्टन देश के उत्तरपूर्व की तरफ है
Mandy
Where is Las Vegas?
लॉस वेगास कहाँ है?
Professor
Las Vegas is in the southwest.
लॉस वेगास दक्षिणपश्चिम में है


Type-36 I ate at the hotel. - मैंने होटल में खाया

Ray
Hi Maria, did you have breakfast yet?
नमस्ते मरिया, क्या आपने अभी तक नाश्ता किया?
Maria
Yes, I ate at the hotel with my son and my husband.
हाँ, मैंने होटल में अपने बेटे और पति के साथ खाया
Ray
Oh, they have good food there. What did you have?
ओह, उनके पास अच्छा खाना है. आपने क्या खाया?
Maria
I had some cereal, fried eggs and orange juice.
मैंने कुछ सीरियल, तले अण्डे और संत्रे का रस लिया.
Ray
How was it?
वह कैसा था?
Maria
The food didn't taste very good, and actually I don't feel very well now.
खाना बहुत स्वादिष्ट नहीं था, और असल में मुझे अब ठीक नहीं लगा रहा है
Ray
That's too bad. Do you want to take a break?
वह बहुत बुरा हुआ. क्या आप एक अन्तर लेना चाहती है?
Maria
No, I'm going to go back to the hotel at lunch time to lie down.
नहीं, मैं भोजन के समय पर लेटने के लिए होटल वापस जाने जा रही हूँ
Ray
OK. I'm going to the drug store later. Is there anything I can get for you?
ठीक है. मैं बाद में दवाईखाना जा रहा हूँ. क्या ऐसा कुछ है जो मैं आपके लिए ला सकता हूँ?
Maria
No, that's OK. I think if I rest for a little while I'll feel better.
नहीं, कोई बात नहीं. मुझे लगता है कि अगर मैं थोडी देर के लिए आराम करूंगी तो बेहतर महसूस करूंगी


Type-37 Going to the movies. - पिक्चर जाना

Jerry
Ann what do you want to do tonight?
एन, आज रात आप क्या करना चाहती है?
Ann
I'd like to go see a movie.
मैं पिक्चर देखने जाना चाहती हूँ
Jerry
I heard Titanic is playing at the movie theater.
मैंने सुना है सिनेमा घर में "टैटानिक" चल रही है
Ann
Oh, I've heard that's a good movie. What time does it start?
मैंने सुना है कि वह अच्छी पिक्चर है. वह कितने बजे शुरू होती है?
Jerry
6:30PM. It's a long movie. I think it lasts for about 3 hours.
साढ़े छः बजे. वह लम्बी पिक्चर है. मुझे लगता है कि वह तीन घंटे तक चलती है
Ann
Will you come and pick me up?
क्या आप आकर मुझे ले जायेंगे?
Jerry
What time?
कितने बजे?
Ann
I think we should get there early because they might be sold out. Is 5:00PM OK?
मुझे लगता है कि हमको वहाँ जल्दी पहुँचना चाहिए क्योंकि हो सकता है कि वे सारे टिकेट बेच दें. क्या शाम को पाँच बजे ठीक रहेगा?
Jerry
Yes, that'll be fine. I'll meet you at your house at 5:00PM.
हाँ, वह ठीक रहेगा. मैं आपको आपके घर के सामने पाँच बजे मिलूँगा.
Ann
Do you want to get something to eat before the movie?
क्या आप पिक्चर से पहले कुछ खाने के लिए लेना चाहते है?
Jerry
I'm not sure there will be enough time for that. We can have popcorn and hot dogs at the theater if you want.
मुझे नहीं लगता कि उसके लिए समय होगा. अगर आप चाहती है तो हम सिनेमा घर में पॉप कॉर्न और हॉट दोग्स खा सकते है
Ann
I don't like the popcorn they have there. I think they put too much salt on it.
मुझे वहाँ का पॉप कॉर्न पसन्द नहीं. मुझे लगता है कि वे उसमें बहुत ज्यादा नमक डालते है
Jerry
OK then, I'll pick you up a little earlier and we can go to the Thai restaurant next to the theater, is that OK?
ठीक हैं, फिर मैं आपको थोडी जल्दी लेने आऊँगा और हम सिनेमा घर के बगल में थाई भोजनालय में जा सकते है. क्या वह ठीक रहेगा?
Ann
Yes, I like that place.
हाँ, मुझे वह जगह पसन्द है


Type-38 The food tastes great. - खाना बहुत स्वादिष्ट है

Patrick
How do you like the food?
आपको खाना कैसे लग रहा है?
Diane
It tastes really great. Did you cook it?
यह बहुत स्वादिष्ट है. क्या आपने यह पकाया?
Patrick
Yes. I made it this afternoon. Would you like some more?
हाँ. मैंने यह दोपहर को बनाया. क्या आप कुछ और लेंगी?
Diane
OK, just a little though. I'm really full.
हाँ, लेकिन बस ज़रा सा और. मुझे ज्यादा भूक नहीं है
Patrick
Oh. Would you like some soup instead?
ओह. क्या इसके बजाय कुछ सौप पसन्द करेंगी?
Diane
What kind is it?
किस किसम का है?
Patrick
Tomato and rice. Have you had that before?
टमाटर और चावल. क्या आपने वह पहले खाया है?
Diane
No. This is my first time. How does it taste?
नहीं. यह मेरी पहली बार है. उसका कैसा स्वाद है?
Patrick
It's good, try it. What do you think?
वह अच्छा है. कोशिश कीजिये. आपको क्या लगता है?
Diane
Wow. It is good. Did you make that also?
अरे वाह. यह अच्छा है. क्या आपने यह भी बनाया?
Patrick
Yes.
हाँ
Diane
You're a really good cook.
आप सचमुच एक अच्छे रसोईया है
Patrick
Thanks, next time I'll make chicken soup for us.
शुक्रिया, मैं हमारे लिए चिक्केन सूप बनाऊँगा
Diane
That sounds good. Did you study cooking in school?
अच्छी बात है. क्या आपने विश्वविधालय में पकाना सीखा?
Patrick
No, I learned by myself. I have a good cook book that I read when I have time.
नहीं, मैंने खुद सीखा. मेरे पास एक अच्छी रसोईया किताब है जो मैं वक़्त मिलने पर पड़ता हूँ


Type-39 Helping a friend move. - एक दोस्त को कहीं जाने में मदद करना

Peter
Kelly, will you help me take these things to the car?
केल्ली, क्या आप इन चीज़ों को कार तक ले जाने में मेरी मदद करेंगी?
Kelly
OK, which car do you want me to put them in?
ठीक है, आप कौन सी कार में इनको मुझसे रखवाना चाहते है?
Peter
Bring them to my wife's car.
इनको मेरी पत्नी की कार तक ले आईये
Kelly
Which one is hers'?
कौन सी उनकी है?
Peter
The blue SUV in front of the Honda.
नीला एस यूं वी जो होंडा के सामने है
Kelly
What should I take first?
मुझे पहले क्या लेना चाहिए?
Peter
That chair over there, but please be careful with it. It was a gift from my mother-in-law.
वहाँ जो कुर्सी है, लेकिन कृपसा उसके साथ सावधान रहिये, वह मेरी सांस से तोफा थी
Kelly
Don't worry, I won't drop it. Wow, it's really heavy. I don't think I can move it by myself.
चिन्ता मत कीजिये, मैं उसको नीचे नहीं डालूँगी. बाप रे, यह तो सचमुच बहुत भारी है. मुझे नहीं लगता की मैं अपने आप इसको हटा पाऊँगी
Peter
Let me help you with that. I don't want you to hurt your back.
मुझे उसके साथ आपकी मदद करने दीजिये. मैं नहीं चाहता कि आपकी पीट को छोट पहुँचे
Kelly
Where are you taking all this stuff?
यह सारी चीज़ें आप कहाँ ले जा रहे है?
Peter
Didn't I tell you? We're moving to Florida?
क्या मैने आपको नहीं बताया? हम फ्लोरिडा जा रहे हैं
Kelly
You're moving now? I knew you were moving, but I thought you said you were moving next month.
आप अब जा रहें है? मैं जानती थी कि आप जा रहें हैं, लेकिन मैंने सोचा आपने कहा आप अगले महीने जा रहें हैं
Peter
Yes, that's true, but my wife found a new apartment on the Internet the other day and she wants to move right away.
हाँ, वह सच है, लेकिन मेरी पत्नी ने उस दिन इन्टरनेट पर एक नया अपार्टमेन्ट ढूंढ लिया है और वह अभी वहाँ जाना चाहती है


Type-40 Visiting family. - परिवार से मिलने जाना

Henry
Judy, your husband has a really nice car.
जूडी, आपके पति के पास बहुत अच्छी गाड़ी है
Judy
Thanks. It's a lot better than mine, and it's new.
शुक्रिया. यह मेरी गाड़ी से कई बेहतर है और नई है
Henry
Where are you going?
आप कहाँ जा रही है?
Judy
We're going to visit my sister in the city.
आज हम शहर में मेरी बहन से मिलने जा रहें हैं
Henry
I didn't know your sister lives in the city, when did she move there?
मुझे पता नहीं था कि आपकी बहन शहर में रहती है, वह कब वहाँ गयी?
Judy
About a year ago. She lives in an apartment on 3rd street, across from the public library.
लगभग एक साल पहले. वह 3rd street पर एक अपार्टमेन्ट में रहती है, सार्वजनिक पुस्तकालय के उस पार
Henry
I see. It's almost 5:00 PM now, don't you think there will be a lot of traffic?
अच्छा. अब लगभग पाँच बजे हो गया है. क्या आपको नहीं लगता कि बहुत ट्रैफिक होगी?
Judy
Oh, we're not driving. We're going to take the subway. The subway only takes about 20 minutes.
ओह, हम गाडी नहीं चला रहे है. हम सबवे ले रहे है. सबवे सिर्फ बीस मिनट लेता है
Henry
Yes, but it can be very crowded around this time. I always feel uncomfortable taking the subway.
हाँ, लेकिन इस समय बहुत उसमे बहुत भीड़ हो सकती है. मैं हमेशा सबवे लेते हुए आराम महसूस नहीं करता
Judy
I take the subway to work everyday, so I'm used to it now.
मैं रोज़ काम को सबवे लेती हूँ, इसलिए मुझे उससे अब आदत पड़ गयी है
Henry
Doesn't your mother live in the city?
क्या आपकी माँ शहर में रहती है?
Judy
Yes, she's lived there for about ten years.
हाँ, वह लगभग दस साल से लिए वहाँ रही है
Henry
I remember when she moved there. Apartments were a lot cheaper then.
मुझे याद है जब वह वहाँ गयी थी. अपार्टमेन्ट तब और सस्ते थे
Judy
I know what you mean. It's hard to find anything that's reasonable now.
मैं तुम्हारा मतलब समझ सकती हूँ. अब कुछ भी उचित मिलना मुश्किल है
Henry
Have a good time. Next time you're free, give me a call and we'll go play poker.
मज़ा लीजिये. अगली बार जब आप मुक्त रहेंगे, मुझे फ़ोन पर बुलाईये और हम जाकर पोकर खेलेंगे
Judy
See you later.
आप से बाद में मिलती हूँ



No comments:

Post a Comment